Tuition for all students, regardless of location, is $525.00 per credit hour. Our program does not accept the UF EEP or Florida State Tuition Waiver, because we are an off-book program and do not receive funds from these programs.
Cost per Three-Credit Course: $1,575
Master’s Degree Total: $15,750*
Graduate Certificate Total: $7,875*
Students may pay tuition via credit card, electronic check, or paper check. There is a nominal processing fee is assessed for credit card payments. You will receive an email one month before classes begin with payment instructions. Tuition will not be loaded in the UF system before that point.
*Non-degree and certificate students must pay capital improvement and technology fees, while master’s degree students will pay both of those plus a financial aid fee. Students may review the full schedule of fees here.
Paying by Check
Make check payable to the University of Florida include your UFID number for proper credit. We are not responsible for checks that do not arrive. Mailed payments are considered on time based on the date received by the cashier, and not based on the date of postmark. Please mail check to:
S113 Criser Hall
PO Box 114050
Gainesville, FL 32611-4050
- There is a $35 application fee for MS and certificate applications. There is no application fee associated with the non-degree application.
- Some courses do require textbooks
Accessing the 1098-tax form
- An IRS Tax Form 1098-T is produced each January for the immediate prior year showing qualified tuition paid and scholarships/fellowships received. The form is mailed to the student’s permanent address unless they have opted to receive it electronically.
- 1098-T is available for viewing beginning in mid-February.
- To access the 1098-T, please go to MyUFL > My Campus Finances > View 1098-T.